Cool Cafes and Older Biker Boys

24 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2006 06:02:23 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

In: Burton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm taking a little time to explore the world for a couple of years. Wandering about the countryside in a beat up old car, I found a cool cafe in Ashbourne in the heartland of England, where they play blues music and the cutest older biker boys hang out on Sunday afternoons. I kind of want to ride up there on my little Harley wanabe, sashay through the cafe doors in my black leathers, whip off my helmet, shake free my long blonde tresses (I'm growing it) and all the biker boys will go "Doo do do do do do do do-do dooo"
Oh Yeah!
Carole
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

That's pure class, I love your style Carole!
Sounds like your a Dire Straits fan. Are you?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

so were is the cafe ? might be worth a run up on sat /sun                                                                                                                                                                             
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

Ashby de la Zouche (spelling?) on the corner by the market - there's a Chinese restaurant next to it.
It's a cake and coffee/tea place the rest of the week.  That Sunday there were lots of bikes outside.
It could've been a biker weekend at er ... what's the name of the bike racing place near by? 
Dire Straights, yup!
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

Oh wait!  Is it the song writer's club that's in Ashby de la Zouche?  In which case the cool cafe must be Ashbourne.  Anyway it's the one near Dovedale.                                                                                                                                                                              
derekhog's Profile
derekhog

In: Whitechapel

TongueHi Innerwild child , What an idilic picture you paint what a pitty you live so far away from london as i could imagine you repeating your scenario in the ACE Cafe in london LOL   If your are down this way why not turn fantasy into a reality kind regards DerekHug                                                                                                                                                                             
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

Can't pm yet.  Actually haven't been to London.  I know, sad aren't I.  Europe sounds good too, if I'm proficient enough by next summer.                                                                                                                                                                              
derekhog's Profile
derekhog

In: Whitechapel

SmileHi innerwild Child the Ace wont go away  , and niether will Europe the offer is there , it can be a lot of fun , and there is so much to do and see Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

where u from innerwildchild? cause i only live 20 mins from ashbourne. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

I'm 20 minutes from where we're meeting tonight.  I really don't want to say more than that on line.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

8pm ryans bar derby see you there hun Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hi inner wild child like your style..... go for it an have a great time ashbourne is a good place to have a walk round.                                                                                                                                                                             
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

Thanks Storm
It was a good party last night.  I couldn't stay for all of it but very much enjoyed meeting everyone.  Nice to put faces to names. Great people!

innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

I've had a wink or two but don't know how to reply so if I've winked at you and you've winked back, I've no idea where to go from there.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

was lovely to meet you to hun, im now just recovering got a lovley hangover lol well worth it though cause we had a great night out! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

glad you enjoyed it innerwild child i met some of them a lunch time yesterday, we got a great crowd on here they all top peeps,    hope your hangover is a good one rc  heheheheheheheheheh                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Hey Innerwildchild............ was lovely to meet you........ One classy lassy.  Pity I didn't read your post about the cafe as I passed through Ashbourne on the way home.  Oh well next time maybe... and perhaps on the bike too.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

EASY TIGER LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

LOL   Trust you RC...... I talk about a cafe and you talk about big puddy cats.  ROFL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

Hold on a minute - I'm not that big!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption