Wishes granted.

25 Posts | Latest reply on 17/12/2006 16:17:00 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Post a wish and the next person to post grants it but with a twist.  Then post your own wish.   eg... I wish I had a new bike.   Granted ..... but it has three wheels and a peddle on the front one   I wish I could win the lottery before Christmas.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

granted.....but it will be in the year 3000   i wish for free petrol for my car for a year                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

granted but you must pay £15000 for the use of the forecourt   i wish for a speedtriple 1050                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

granted but you have build it yourself............ in china

I wish for £550 worth of CD vouchers

SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

Granted,sorry they are only to spent in war torn down town bagdad,and you need to be chaperoning your American singer friend and her father THE American general responsible for the capture of Saddam,you can have two jars of jam and one of marmalade so your storie has a sticky climax to it. Dont do wishes there for fairys lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You're a meanie............................................. Bad bad boy LOL Got to admit that I don't really do wishes either cos they normally end up going tits up! LOL Gonna have to have a think about this one me thinks!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

come on you lot its just a bit of fun where's ur xmas spirit?????                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Run aground .... lets try again..........   I wish this idea would generate some xmas spirit amongst the members                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Southern Comfort and ginger with a dash of lime please rube!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

granted but it is in a bucket under the bar gathering spiders.   I wish I could be closer to the rest of the folks on this forum                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

granted but you will be sharing a cell for being drunk and disorderly on the xmas bash. wish somebody I know would streak at a televised football match.lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

granted but it will be 2w's lmao   i wish for matt to buy us all a round of drinks on the xmas bash night out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

granted but it won't be till 2020 lol   I wish for a younger body lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Granted top shelf of mother care   I wish for a Suzuki GSX1300R hyabussa                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

granted it will come gift wrapped still in its tonka toy box...lol     i wish for an new car ( a convertable) and the colour purple                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

granted but u got to find it I've hidden it pmsl     I wish for snow lol                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

yeah Gwen easily arranged,snow will fall for the your two weeks summer holiday. I wish my friend Dylan had not showed up tonight to tell me another lad we both worked with collasped and died from a heart attack                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

awwwwwww hun sorry to hear that, that is one wish I wish I could grant.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Me too Sean......................Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1191 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption