Join the competition and get your tyres

19 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2009 19:26:48 by Di | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Loads of tyres going for grabs, and many free memberships to BikerMatch.   All you gotta do is enter the competition (Big button at top right of every page).   Simple competition, so get involved.  Go take some funny photos with your mates and win yourself some tyres.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What if you haven't got any mates? Cry

*legs it*

Cool

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/competitions/place...y/info.asp                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well we got loads of funny pics from sat night.... so get them entered KAREY lol  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

*bump*                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Certaily seems problematic for someone doing it solo...either got to hold camera at arms length (over and over again!) or you've gotta trust in strangers at every location.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

or take a mate, or get a tripod.  :-)   It's fun to do it with ur mates tho for sure.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It's fun to do it with ur mates tho for sure.   I'm sayin' noffin! LOL but oo er                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

wooo lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Had a wonderful weekend this weekend, and got the full quota (using the Q from my France Trip). Many thanks to Chris and Michelle for being willing camera people, and of course to Matt for holding the competition. It's surprising (to me) how many places are so shy about their names, they don't bother with a Sign!  Hale and Wilmslow being prime examples, together with two places in Yorkshire beginning with Q! Come on local councils - be proud of where you live! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol you tell them!  LOL   Thanks for taking part, and glad you enjoyed yourself (Thats what i was aiming for)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol you didn't need to put the letter before each placename.  I'll change it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Think you might like mine once I've managed to find my camera LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

loving the "Jump" picture Mr P.   Di, have you taken some pics?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I have indeedy do.   The camera is in the bloody house somewhere!   If I haven't found it by the time I go to Shakespheare County Raceway (13th/14th June) then I will borrow one and go and take it again Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

how many pics u got and is it a funny one?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Only the one and it'll make you chuckle, prob won't win but it'll make everyone smile so job done LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

well find ur damn camera then!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Yes boss pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 708 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption