BBQ @ HFG's

144 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2009 15:01:51 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok, am thinking about having a BBQ @ mine - June/July ish. I have 2 spare double bedrooms & 1 single (well...once I've cleared it out!! LOL ) there's space in the living room for people to crash in (bring your own kip bags) & there's a campsite in the village about a mile & half away from mine. There's also loads of B&B's around & a small hotel in the village. If anyone fancies coming up to the (hopefully) Sunny last of the summer wine village then let me know. ...if weather's bad then there's loads of pubs in the village...well we'll probably sample some of em anyway!! I'll figure a weekend dependant on replies & people's availability Big smile...southern contingent - get yer arses up here  & come meet us NorthernersBig smile...also - the far north contingent - get yer arses down here & come meet us southerners  !! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Stella.. you and Em must have been thinking the same way!Thumbs Up  Sounds like another good idea! ..not sure about the trek up the hill to yours, I cant stand up, let alone walk uphill, with alcohol added LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Oooh ........ baaarbeeeeeee - queue! I like barbeques!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

So long as the northern contingent promise to hang around and don't vanish off on a ride out just as we're arriving again! LOL

Keep us posted - I'd love to come... at the moment it's an absolute no-no... I can barely think about walking down the street to buy a pint of milk this week! Getting extremely mardy too... with only stale tobacco for my rollies! LOL I was just going over to see Ma & Pa this evening, but realise I can't as I don't have enough petrol to get back home again - eeeek!

I'm mostly booked for sparkly stall time during June, but hopefully that will mean I actually get to make a bit of an income, so if you do it in July & I'm not working I'm in! Wink

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

mmm, sounds like a good plan, as long as I am not working.  Could do with getting back into the swing of things, I have been away for too long, doing what I thought was best for someone else, but stuff it, its party time now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hi hg sounds good to me, I need to spread my wings a bit more, June is out for me though got three rallies and a wedding just glad it's not three weddings and funeral though.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Bar-be-que .. Bar-be-que .. Bar-be-que .. Bar-be-que .. Bar-be-que ..     You get the idea .....                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

hey stella wot a gud idea, i would be up 4 it, july would be betta tho (can i bagsy a bed.....hehe)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds good to me. Thumbs Up How many pubs in Holmfirth?   Can I reserve the double bed please? (willing to share with a gorgeous blonde wiv big...err, I mean...with a respectable lady who keeps herself to herself.)                                                                                                                                                                                 
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

hi hfg if ok will try to make it thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

I gotta get a job that i don't have to work wknds , this alternate wknds is pants , pretty much booked up june/july/aug/sept . Would have loved to come , well up for a bbq .                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Ditto Dugald...will await the date before I say anything Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Stella,Mark and i are def up for that,take it at least one of the pubs is theakstons?Could we bagsy a room pleaseBig smile    PS,Mark says hes expecting posh grub seeing as your a posh birdErmm,i think hes maybe got you mixed up with someone elseLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

count me in if not working                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey stells.. i can i bagsy yr sofa then !  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

When I say Bar you say "Be Queue"...   Would love to come Stella, again July seems to be better for me.   Yay!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Will be a nice opportunity to meet you BM'er's , count claire and myself in!....looking for Holmfirth on the map of England , aah Claire where's my glasses!!ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Sounds good to me, July would be better - esp. end off -- hint hint!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

My Burpday end of July.Wink..hint hint lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

By ek lass .... thats come round quick  LOL Any excuse for a PARTY Thumbs Up Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 852 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption