OMG hell hath no fury..

21 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2009 18:58:14 by kett44 | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YAMAHA-R6-BLUE_W0QQitemZ270383600...7C294%3A50   Anybody want an R6?    Check out the description and Questions too! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hmmmmmmm wonder wot he did for her to do that??????????????? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

In an article I've read, he says he hasn't even been unfaithful?!?!   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Jeez, there are some real psycho bunny boiling b*tches out there.    So guys, always go for the biker lass, as she would never do that to a bike, but your car is fair game Wink  And if you ever do get with a biker lass who does, tell me I will get them excommunicated from the sisterhood LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

oops!!! wonder what he DID do!!! lol - have put this up on FB to warn other not to 'mess' with their other halves!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wouldn't have a bad word said against any of you BM girls, no need when weve got XK LOL but for whats its worth he's got to have done something bad!!                                                                                                                                                                             
mat750's Profile
mat750

In: Solihull

Perhaps she said "Does my bum look big in this?" and he paused for a millisecond before saying "No dear"...  Dead LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

but for whats its worth he's got to have done something bad!!

Not necessarily... Folk who can lose their rag to that extent rarely need a decent "excuse" for behaving like that.

Looks like the "lady" would benefit from a spot of anger management. She probably thinks she's justified and that it's "OK" because it's a bike she's beaten up and not a person. Ermm

chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

lol mat LOL   she can't have been a biker coz personally i would attack the bloke not the bike,                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Mmmmm I agree with Wannabe...........wouldn't really want to be in the vicinity of anyone who could do that!Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

It brings back memories of an incident i had in 1984 , but at least I wrote the bike off! and survived the punishment , from the EX and the prang ...note EX !                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

JUST PUT THE FLAMIN SEAT BACK DOWN! how hard can it be?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

He probally went out for the day with his mates on the bike Instead of being dragged round the shops looking for shoes and bags.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think he should put the money towards a contract hit.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Or run the bitch over.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I'm sure he would run her over, but he aitn got a bike to do it with no more :D   And he is probably selling the bike to pay for the hit :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Bit along the lines of a women selling her cheating husbands lovingly restored ferrari for 50p on EBAY - there's 2 sides to every story an we haven't heard her's lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

3 sides usually... "Your" side, "my" side and the "truth"! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Only till a lawyer gets involved. Then you end up with a whole lot more                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

That is possibly true WB lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1513 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption