Thank you

187 Posts | Latest reply on 09/10/2010 03:02:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Thanks to Knuckles for being a true friend whenever i have needed him xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thank you to brummie j and bh for being good friends !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Just to say I've had the best time ever - he knows who he is Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we all do lmao....and very happy for you both !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ive had a great xmas and new year and its all down to one wonderful man...he knows who he is too!!!!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Lets all give it up for .................... Santa Claus LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

PML @ Jackie's comment LOL    Thank you to Tim for my lift on Sunday. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Thanks to WAF  from me and Rossi for ours  too  xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

thanks to nutkins for not falling off the back this weekend  saved me turning around to fetch you back lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Nealy, you seriously are the safefest rider ever.......... I was totally numb.......                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

"Nealy, you seriously are the safefest rider ever"   dose that mean boring lol ?     "I was totally numb"   you didnt fall asleep on me did you nutkins ? lol  i did throw a bad corner in to see if you were still awake hahaha!   bless you do it agian some time erh ?                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

dose that mean boring lol ?  Not at all lol, just the right amount of speed, as well as funny corners that you couldn't work out where it startedWacko, that was a laugh LOL   you didnt fall asleep on me did you nutkins ? lol  i did throw a bad corner in to see if you were still awake hahaha!   No I didn't have one of my zzzzz moments...  (remember that zed bend Ghosty on way to Cat the other year?!! I was still in the first bend as you threw us out the third lol) you also took a few wrong turns/roads, good job I was there to put you right Nealy lol Thumbs Up   Anytime Nealy, was a great time, thanks for offering too                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I don't do lost! I do directionally challanged! And yes I remember that z bend! Shame the boorman wannabe on the BMW behind us tried to keep up lol

And who could forget....YOUR PUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE IS OPEN!

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Haha, yes I remember that, shooting off into the distance and losing him, was a great day that was Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Ouch Ghosty, my ribs are hurting from laughing........meanie !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd like to thank the seagull Censoredwho white washed my tank for me when i was putting the polish away after spending 2 hours cleaning my bike...big up ya you flying rat,     bi carbonate of soda snack for you my feathered friend lol Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

serves you right for living on the coast  john !!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't its the bin scroungers around here, they will dive bomb you and take food out your hand the little fCensoredrs. I do think the ban on jobbing them should be lifted they are a nuisance now dangerously so, In St Ives people have been injured when the attck to get food literally out of your mouth split lips etc with beaks sharp as hell and they are powerfull things shitehawks....I had me pasty nicked literally from my mouth...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

A big 'thank you' to all those who have contributed to the bike news forum and those who have posted photos in the events calendar.   Please keep them coming! your contributions are much appreciated Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Warning !!! Mushy moment !!!! Sorry folks got to do this

Thank you Mr_P for being in my life and the happiness you bring me every day.

It is 4 years today since we stopped chatting online and met, yes we met online, so goes to show sites like this do work ! So my thanks also to the person who first thought of online dateing lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption