Thank you

187 Posts | Latest reply on 09/10/2010 03:02:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I  live on the coast with a high concentration of sh*tehawks & salt in the air, I'd like to say thankyou to the chrome strippers and the suppliers of powder coating & matt black paint .. Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thank you to my darling Ian. Who drove us home last night from the Brum meet,(got home at just gone 2am) so that he could spend the day up a ladder painting the outside of my mom and dads house, a job dad started before his heart attack last week ... Big hugs dear.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Big massive thanks from teh bottom of my heart goes to Mr Ken and Old Man .... they know what for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds good jackieSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thank you to a lot of good friends lately ... you know why Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks to all those who contribute their photos to the events calendar, it's much appreciated.   Keep them coming folks.   Cheers Thumbs Up   Sandi                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thank you to everyone on here for your wishes in the forums and in pm and mine & Ians news.

We are so pleased to be making plans and having those plans include the great people we have met on here.

Ian has asked me to pass on his thanks to, as he is only a standard member now he cannot post,

Shell n Ian x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2617 seconds. There are 851 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption