Thank you

187 Posts | Latest reply on 09/10/2010 03:02:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BH u shud have gone to specsavers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

...more to being lovely that whats on the outside BJ..........in fact its whats on inside that is more important lol! Wink x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BH we are all lovely in our own way ................ just that some of us take up more space then others LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

THANK You to all on this site..........Had a great time........Sub, now up.............Going 4 a brake??! Great meeting u nutters..Star                  ..keep it up!!!   Bye...Bye    Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Tara Ruby. Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

dont stay away too long, come back soon rubySmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ruby ruby ruby ruby ............ have fun come back soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Thanks......Embarrassed   Off to find a man on me own..............Wink   Thanks so much 4 all the laughs.LOL........... Its been,,,,,,,,,,,,,, EMOTIONAL!!!!!!!                     Smile Heart 2 U all.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
drobess's Profile
drobess

hope you find what yr looking for ruby, i'm begginin to think that all the good men are either taken or gay                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

A few good men .................. you can rent the DVD drobs LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

thanks  you ! XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Twinnie who u giving thanks to lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Having close friends to talk to !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

For having good friends xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

freinds are just the best, i for one dont know where I would be without the support of my freindsBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I dont know were i wud be without the support of my bra or the scaffold that holds me butt in place !!!!  cheers Jewsons Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nina, thanks for the hilarious email LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

pmsl @ BJ as alwaysLOL can appreciate the "good bra" as I'm a curvy little lady myself although not needed the scaffolding so will take your word for it BJ lmao!!  .............now friends I can understand and do appreciate.......................just priceless, nothing quite like em and something very precious that we can never have enough of either - good on you all, you know who you are Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

THanks to my son for always putting a smile on my face even if it sometimes also comes with a 'oh my god u never' moment LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thank you to paganprince and all other emergency service workers for being there when we need you Hug    Have yourselves a safe New Year                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 800 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption