Farmyard 2009

130 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2009 08:42:14 by Hull750Rider | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hope ya all have a blast, wish i was going                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

y u not ian?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

still moving house cc, plus no tent, prob end up sleeping on bigbird lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*bump*   fer pagans benefit - read this thread yer lazy bugga! Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

fer pagans benefit - read this thread yer lazy bugga! Stern Smile   16 pages of it? Jeez XK no wonder he started a new thread. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey cassie, save a little bit of space fo me please, only got a single layer toy tent, lol.... so im deffo in the fire field.....                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will do Karen,looking forward to meeting youThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

If the layout is similar to last few years there is a meeting point right in the middle of the site where all the lanes between marquees converge. This is the place where the custom show is held.     If everyone wants to meet up and say hello how about 6:00 o'clock saturday evening, i.e. when afternoon ride out types are back and before everyone gets hammered.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I have been away from the comp for a week so not up to date on what or if there are any plans to meet outside and go in and camp together for this rally, I know I am lazy not going through the post to read all this but there are 16 pages now. I will be riding to it from emzed on friday sometime.   I did see that there is camping in a fires allowed field and one with no fires allowed and also that cassie is camping in the fires allowed one but I personally would prefer the fire free field, what about others.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

On way to FYP :oD see some if not all of you there!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 502 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption