Farmyard 2009

130 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2009 08:42:14 by Hull750Rider | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh well,if i'm not worth the effortLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Several beers, or pulling a witch? Even stevens...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

If anyone wants to meet up or camp close togeather I usually camp near the copse (clump of about 5-6 trees at one end of the field near the old entrance) that's far end of feild from the house. I'll have our club flag up hopefully.                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

never mind pitching near ya can you get me and bike squeezed into hearse so dont have to do sutton bank   (not that i a chicken or anythingConfused)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol @ Caz.. me an thee both lass..   i reckon the caravan route sounds good!! lol    mind ya.. ive done chimney bank... sooooo u never know.. altho that was wivout gear on lol                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

well if ya stuck for sum1 to ride wi i can divert ur way caz n kaz, not sure how to get there but time to google yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

dont let CC come nd pic ya up u will never get there pmsl   (sorry u ad 2 xpect that 1 lol) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmao @ Mick...  but shes a damn good rider.. even if she does leave her keys int bike...ooooops  soz hun  hahah LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

oi just a slight blonde moment n that was micks fault... zoomin past at those speeds lol cheers for the riding comment tho Thumbs Up   oi mick prepare for ur spankin,Evil Smile i can find my way eventually just need a little guidance first time thats all lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

desperately seeking ..............   pillion seat to and from farmyard, before its too late to order a ticket, lost me pillion seat to me mates new girlfriend, lol, and would love to go to this rally......   i have already put my name on the list for lift requests but heard nowt so far......   karen                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Dare I suggest seeing if cw1066 is going... Nice comfy Pan-Euro, and he's in Durham area too Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Just a word of warning.. I think our mr pan maybe courting.. there was a certain blind date..   and his lack of activity on here lately...?!?!  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Or he's had one too many Ice-creams, and is currently doing the pennine way on the pan LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahah...yeh that could be it, Ian, off -road of course! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

was kinda hoping someone would see my post and give me a shout, feels tooooo cheeky to contact an individual to beg a lift.....Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Already pm'd craig re lift for Sam,not opened it yet tho!! and yep your right Kaz,he is a courtinWink    Get your ticket anyway Sam,i'm sure bm won't let you downThumbs Up    Maybe try pming those down for the event,you dunna ask you dunna getTongue.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok i will get a ticket and cross everything.     karen                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Well you only need to be on a bike to get through he gate. Can you get to the event by car and be taken over the gate on a bike your golden. will make things a lot easier. or option two. get ur bike licence and a bike and never have to be a pillion again lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

option one sounds like a good one, as yes i do have a car, so any offers to come and pick me up from somwhere close to event, dont know where i would park up as never been there before...   as for option two, i do already hold a full bike license but am a single mum to 3 kids the youngest being 3yrs so until all kids in full time education im a stay at home mum, so basically skint,lol, so couldnt afford to run a family car plus a bike for my fun.....blah blah blah!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

If your still stuck, come Farmyard day, you can always contact me I live very near Smile
I wasn't going but I could give you a lift in Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 992 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption