Farmyard 2009

130 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2009 08:42:14 by Hull750Rider | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Woooooo hoooooooooo just ordered my ticket!!! Thumbs UpBig smile   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=402   Can't wait for this one,  especially as I've missed out on NABD this year Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

just ordered mine, we have no choice now kaz but to get used to our bikes Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

how come u missing nabd kaz?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yehhh too rite Caz... hope this weather picks up..needta get out there!!   Tickets for NABD had sold out before i could get one Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Just ordered my tickets for the Farmyard. Prof has a spare NABD ticket Karey if ur quick                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Phil, Prof had already pmed me, but I cant afford it now.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Are we campin in the real fires field or the cold and dark with the health & safety muppets?Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

dont count on there bin any fires at the farmyard cos thay stopped em at the itv this year so dont no wat thay r goin 2 do                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Just goin on wot the website says. the recon they've got 120 tons of wood to burn. that'd keep a pyro like me busy for hours Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Advertised in the current issue of ROAD  issue 22 May/June(official MAG publication for members) Traditional fires field 120 "tonnes" (metric) of wood for the burning of  Thumbs Up Farmyard is about fires, I should know (as a life member) but if it changes I'll let you know.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

How can it be a traditional fire if their using metric? I would have gone for retro. To give the feel of the traditional with a modern twist Big smileGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be in the safe field i,m afraid!!!!!!! seen to many idiots late on pi**ed around fires, it only takes one!! I think ITV got it right---ie:- one big controlled fire throughout the night,,,,,sorry folks!! maybe risk it if part of large group so our tents and bikes will be ok( not so much the tent but ME and BIKE!!) craig..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Craig!!!! - u big girl's blouse...Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Says he with a first aid sticker on his chest  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok XK, if in fire field you can be fire monitor!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have been known to play with fire...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

was that her name!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

I'm in two minds, cos i love sittin round the fire with a few beers, bottle of wine etc.. but i dont like wot it does to my tent, or ppls bikes..   Shudda seen the state of our chairs at the valley covered in burnt holes and ppl constantly beatin u to put out the embers,  burning into yr fave rally jumper/tshirt/hat etc... lol     Soooo like i sed.. im divided.. i will go with the flow :o)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not sure, but she was certainly 'hot' ! LOL         and ppl constantly beatin u to put out the embers Don't tell me u fell fer that old one!     PS - always sit upwind of fire                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Exactly,,,,was sick of hair catching fire at ITV with embers landing on head!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7971 seconds. There are 875 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption