xmas bash 1 week today

20 Posts | Latest reply on 14/12/2006 12:57:20 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just to remind you all that it is the bikermatch xmas bash night out 1 week today in derby 8pm at ryans bar!   who is deffo comin?                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!! Lunch as well.

Who's staying at the Stewart Hotel?

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

i am mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

I'm not coming i just walk that way but i will be at the bash and lunch.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

me n laura r stayin at stuart too                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

I'll be there for both but not staying at the Stuart hotel lol as got cheeper place ( my own home ) . Lokking forward to meeting everyone and can't wait xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

I'll be there for both but not staying at the Stuart hotel lol as got cheeper place ( my own home ) . Lokking forward to meeting everyone and can't wait xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oops                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

see you all there , ru meeting up for lunch with us matt? here is the address of the pub we are meeting at for lunch myself  bwb storm , 2w's gwen ,adam and rube will be there from 12pm   Hollybush Inn Holly Bush LaneMakeneyDerbyshireDE56 0RX                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Evil Smile glad u put address of pub as got no idea were it is pmsl but as it's a pub u can bet ur bottom dollar I'll find it rofl.
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Just as long as you don't suck up the spilled beer from the bar top GwenDead   We have to have some decorum after all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You, decorum! You're 'aving a giraffe.................................................                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Excuse me I am a lady thank you very much and wouldn't lower myself and as fro decorum I've got loads of that pmsl.   ( now waits for sarky remarks lol )                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

as if we would be, as for the pub gwen u was only in that one the other week geeee did u have that much to drink you cant even remember where it is ???????????? lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

I don't know about sucking it from the bar top it would have to be the beer mats cos the bar is bigger than gwen.LOL   Sorry gwen love you really.........                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thats below the belt BWBLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

gee thanks M8 thought u would give it bk pmsl   would say love u really but RC might gt it wrong way round knowing her rofl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

noooooooo as if i would......................Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Getting it the wrong way round sounds like it could be a bit painful if you ask me..........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

woooohooooooo 2 days to go for the bikermatch xmas bash night out!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6870 seconds. There are 1453 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption