completed cbt

80 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2009 22:06:49 by caz36 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Alcohol and beer tent Thumbs Up just hope there's not one of those bloCensoredy ice-cream vans there!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Always best to get tent up b 4 bottle empty, otherwise risk outer becomes inner, and inner becomes outer! Don't ask me how I know...Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

oooh yehhhhh stay away from the rum n raisin... stay away.. run away and hide!Wink   Errrr.. i seem to remember you had the large version anorl Shocked   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why do I get the impression Craig would like a vodka float?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm always floating after ive been on voddy XKLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If not floating then on all fours shouting for Hugheeeeeeeey                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Prefer Ralph myself...DeadLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

we shoud invent you a vodka flavour ice cream craig   as for getting there early fri how about 3am then miss all traffic and no-one sees me trying to grass track.   seriously i have day off so can be as early as needed                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

we shoud invent you a vodka flavour ice cream craig   as for getting there early fri how about 3am then miss all traffic and no-one sees me trying to grass track.   seriously i have day off so can be as early as needed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

have you been on voddy yourself caz-----??? everythings posted double!!                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

i wish   for sum unknown reason my posts have being going on in double or triple (might be cos i shit with computers)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

seriously i have day off so can be as early as needed   talk about flaunting yrself, yer hussy! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Caz..  i was gonna delete one for you, but thought it was funnier to leave it ! Rite.. will def try n get that Friday off, needta meet up and plan how we gonna get there, and hopefully have a 'dry run'  eg.. no voddy/rum  etc!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

cheers Kaz   my nxt wkend off if they dont change rota to much is 23rd and 24th may (shit that bollocks just checked diary and only wkend off before farmyard i need a new job)Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ohhh FFS!!  get a mon-fri 9-5 one!!!   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

i found a youth work one in northallerton i gonna apply for you have to work 4 evenings a week and some weekends but it better than wat i doing now                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ahhh sounds better then.. good luck!                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

cheers sumat will turn up i just no i not gonna be working weekends next summer i not got a bike to have it sat in garage                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Too right! that was me in 2007.. got a 2nd job was working every weekend till 11pm and tues 6-11pm..as well as a fulltime job.. just about cracked me up. They wuddent let me have any time weekends off unless sumbody wud swap..and nobody ever did.   I hated it ..only took it on cos i needed the money..but soon realised my sanity was more important... gotta have the weekends to chill out an enjoy!                                                                                                                                                                                 
caz36's Profile
caz36

yeah to right for the last 18yrs not had a bike as bringing kids up, now they working and not spending quite as much of my wages now i can afford bike but end up with a job that only lets me have 2 suns in 10 off. i now think i need my sanity and me time more that i need ok pay packet                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 940 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption