completed cbt

80 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2009 22:06:49 by caz36 | Go to original / last post
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After looking at rain this morning an thinking there no way i gonna do this in this weather, i now have cbt certificate. After spending morning in a flooded school area doing the cones and figures of 8 in floods, we headed back to instructors house for bacon butties and to try and dry off a bit. headed out on country roads (lead bike ahhhhhh) raining that hard couldnt see a bloody thing, we headed into york centre where we went to Infinity (bike accessory shop) for free coffee. Headed back to start point through york centre (managed not to run over anyone or fall off). made it back in 1 piece just need to get warm and have a beer now.Big smileBig smile   p s 10 minutes after getting in car to come home it stopped raining and sun came out Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well done caz, you can now put some fair weather bikers to shame!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Well done Caz, especially completing it in one go!!   Sounds like quite a challenging on road element there you did too.   You'll be able to come to BM events on your own bike now - yay!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Brill news hope to see you out and about now maybe get to a rally or two under your own power ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

p s 10 minutes after getting in car to come home it stopped raining and sun came out Unhappy   So why didn't u go back and do it again? LOL   Well done, lassThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Well done caz you can now put all those fair weather bikers to shame. I think if it is raining they should do like they did with you and let you carry on if you feel confident enough to because it will help you at a later date if caught out in the rain, it will stop you from panicking. My daughter did hers in the dark and rain after insisting after the instructor tried to put her off.   Look forward to seeing you on your bike at a bm meeting, take care out there.                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

cheers everyone and fair weather riders are just wimps now, after riding in that can ride in anything and in a perverse sort of way i really enjoyed it knowing that i will come out of it with more confidence and i wasnt gonna  stay wet forever.   will def do rallys and ride outs on own bike now just waiting for emzed to come give it a few tweeks and sort stand out and then no stopping me.                                                                                                                                                                               
caz36's Profile
caz36

cheers everyone and fair weather riders are just wimps now, after riding in that can ride in anything and in a perverse sort of way i really enjoyed it knowing that i will come out of it with more confidence and i wasnt gonna  stay wet forever.   will def do rallys and ride outs on own bike now just waiting for emzed to come give it a few tweeks and sort stand out and then no stopping me.                                                                                                                                                                               
caz36's Profile
caz36

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh hope can ride bike better than can work bloody computer                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Big congrats on your cbt success! Another bike for the convoy Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol WELL DONE CAZ!!!!!     U did well!  We gonna havta start planning rallies now then!  Will u be up for the Squires to Whitby run?                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I can see an invasion of the crew at farmyard in june maybe!! got to get your first rally under the belt as a solo riders!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

yehhhh too rite Craig!!  im itching to do my first rally ..need a couple of outriders tho  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Well done that ladyClap..enjoy,enjoy & enjoy some more,but never wear out the enjoyment..Ride safe CazStar                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

cant do squires to whitby bloody working as usual. but if you up for farmyard kaz im game.                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

cant do squires to whitby bloody working as usual. but if you up for farmyard kaz im game.                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

that wasnt my fault that time i only pressed button once honest Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Game at the farmyard? Next to the Pig's perhaps?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl... deleted one for u !     Yeh...sounds good hun..love the farmyard.. wud needta check out the route.. see if we could get some experienced rider(s) to come with us?!?                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption