Boxhill - Brighton (??) Sun 26th April

21 Posts | Latest reply on 27/04/2009 05:06:42 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There is a vague plan forming amongst me and a couple of mates to head to Boxhill tomorrow then head down to Brighton for Ice Creams on the seafront.   Or something like that lol     Timings to follow.   Bit short notice to put to mat - soz.   If anyone wants to come along post below or PM me, but I'll post timings and 'what to look for'  ( it'll be better than my normal self description  - shaven headed goatee bearded black leather clad biker lol )     pob                                                                                                                                                                                 
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Er...........if I can get over my nerves, I might come, but never ever been to anything/anywhere to meet up with other bikers, and will be on my own.........so bit of a scary prospect!Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Dragon - go for it!! if the suvern meets are anything like the northern ones you'll have a great time. I've met loads of great people by going to the meets Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeh i second that Dragon!  Ive met a few of the suvverners when theyve ventured oop this way a bit... and theyre lovely .. You will be fine!...just dont be afraid to say hi, else u mite get overlooked.   Go..enjoy yourself..and just think of all the new friends you're gonna meet Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Take it from me Dragon and go for it....Its not long ago I had my first meet, brickin it with nerves!!!!(yes-the shy me) for no reason, a very warm welcome as soon as I got there and my life has changed socially....%110 do it andf forget about those nerves.........                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

KK folks - A real rag tag n bobtail  (showing my age there lol) group tomorrow (if everyone turns up lol)   Everyone from students on a cbr's, someone on a 400 to a new test passee on a classic triumph - a group from Reading a Group from Southampton - 1 current BM'er (2 lapsed) -   Aiming to meet at Boxhill at 12, then a run to Brighton - Ice Creams on the sea front etc (I want a 99 goddammit :-) ) - Return route tbc depending on time but possibly a loop to Lewes/East Grinstead before heading home   Reading and Southampton mob are intending to head back on the A272   Pace - whatever people want   should be a blast   yay for summer     I'll be on a light metallic green H reg ZZR1100, black leathers, t shirt with ''Shut Up and Dive'' printed on it and my manly lid for the day has flowers on it  (not a word Lou !)   pob                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

ohhh you'd better get piccy's of this lid then!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Its a HJC Flower power lid   hehe   You should be able to google it (sorry my pooters playing up tonight so cant post pic)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

'Flowers' ?!?!?!     Lou... a word........ Ermm     * methinks... suvvern softies... hmmmmm...  awwwww * LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Just a pre emptive strike as waiting for Lou to turn up and take the michael       LOL     *suffurn softies???  pah - mean tough n nasty me raaaah  Big smile  *                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahah... no fear..she is bound to be along shortly.. probs abart 4am..ish   lol   I understand i nearly met u at Quatford...?!   Met Lou before, and a few others from dahn safh so can genuinely say theyre a friendly bunch..   Dragon.. go have sum fun! :o)))                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Yeah Lou was my pillion for the day (sucker lol)   We turned up a little later than intended lol and couldnt catch you all up.   Next time I'll get there earlier and find out what pub you go to lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oh no... methinks we may havta keep one step ahead ...the suvverners are closing in......  hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Forget the pub we all went to ZZR,just find one that sells REAL beer for our return visit please,go on,pretty pretty pleaseBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

OOOooo just googled that lid - mega -  want one!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yehhh and a nice cold pint with a decent head.... now theres a challenge for ya! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

decent head's non existant these day's!!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Well I am very proud of myself........I actually went to Boxhill, was there for best part of an hour, didn't see sight or sound of ZZ though!LOL

So having had a good ride up, and not wanting to go home, I decided to go down to the market at Ford, to get fruit...............and chocolate!................Then as my bravery was doing so well I even went into the biker meeting place at Bury Hill! Go me, both of them in one day!Big smile

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Cool hun,   Glad you made it.   We didnt get there till 12.20 in the end - had to park in the bottom car park.   I have never seen so many bikers there - amazing.   Looked for you but didnt see you - even looked for your bike but didnt see a cbr with panniers.   We were sat on a double bench futhest from the cafe.       I'll organise an official BM one for the near future - see who we can get out eh?        Ended up heading to Brighton - best fish n chips I've had in a while overlooking the sea - quick pic of me geting my knee down on the merry go round - then a blast back on the 272 to alton then a32 north etc to home   a shade under 200 miles and I officially no longer have chicken strips on either type on the big green meanie zzr   A good day                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

.....decent head's non existant these day's!!Unhappy   There is in Barnsley, TM, the landlords would get lynched if there wasn't! ShockedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 1233 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption