Classic Bike Show at Stafford this weekend

10 Posts | Latest reply on 27/04/2009 20:19:32 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

So who's up for Stafford? I'll be there on the Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             
mat750's Profile
mat750

In: Solihull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm hoping to be there on the Saturday, but the weather forecast looks a bit dodgy so no guarantees!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Im coming now Wills...Mums got the girls for me.  The weather wont spoil it it cant! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

weather looks to be OK for Sunday...i'll be outside the entrance to the main hall at 1pm if anyone wants to say hello                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Well you know I will be there to say hello!!!!! Come on who else is coming tomorrow?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

Looks as if Bikerchick1966 has found herself a new feller! Picture on the events page.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL he looks familiar Wink    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=424                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Yes Wills and he didnt say no did he either LOL!!! Thanks for taking me there and back very safely Wills...it was a great day out...                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Is it just me or does foggy look like he's franticly searching for security. LOL Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hey it took that long for Wills to take the piccie! Hed been cuddling me and smiling for ages..then someone called him...and of course Wills then took the piccie..anyway BB I had a nice cuddle with him and he called me babe..so IM pleased...and I didnt see any other person get a cuddle like that!!!!   Noone can take that away from me!                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1449 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption