Hearse for sale due to having no job.....

26 Posts | Latest reply on 01/08/2009 14:56:35 by Roaring Ruby | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Decided I'm going to take her to Farmyard (I'm Marshalling so should not be a problem taking her there and parking her up some where visible to try get her a new home.)                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good plan, still keeping fingers crossed for a sale Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

why dont you kit it out and try to rent it out at rallies as accomodation? would take some planning, but you never know, people may go for the novelty value                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Not got money for that Julie (that's why I've got to sell her) plus a lot of Rallies are strictly no cars :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Sold Her at FYP thanks for all interest, still out of work so good job I did, only thing is now a lot of jobs that came up recently require me to have a car lol. But still I doubt I'd have got most those jobs when they found out just what sort of car mine was.   Courier job was most promising but they won't take me on with a bike+trailer I said it was minority discrimination they put phone down on me can't think why lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Julie J:  alwys wanted my own business  what a great idea!!!Thumbs Up  Ill have it....

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 930 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption