Hearse for sale due to having no job.....

26 Posts | Latest reply on 01/08/2009 14:56:35 by Roaring Ruby | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Bought off ebay (£1040) to convert into goth limo or similar, was thinking of a trike (take front off and make into a c cab style body could convert to a camper for rallies for back half, or because of roof height it's tall enought to convert to mobile tattoo studio too.   Sold as seen is Vauxhall Senator 2.5 straight 6 with low milage body in good nick and comes m.o.t'd and taxed,,,,   Pics posted on profile looking for good offers buyer to collect and can be driven away good tyers I had fuel rails re piped but lack of funds prevent me going any further (insurance on bike runs out early next month cannot be without my baby......)   She's an old girl now 20 years old I get it on classic insurance for 230 fully comp normal road tax and no special licence needed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Bumpty                                                                                                                                                                              
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Love the look of it, and would love to own it, but alas lack of funds, etc prevent such dreams Unhappy Hope you get some interest soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

dont really like hearse's too much , a mate converted an ex-army ambulance into a camper and never had a good doss in it, for a mobile tatoo shop ..er, maybe ..i seen lotsa guys tend to wanna lie down unexpectedly when getting one ?Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

need to sell it to a prostituteLOLor rent it out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Taking it to Whitby this weekend (Goth Fest) so may be without her on way home lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

Keeping fingers crossed for you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

that will be your prime audience, good luck someones bound to want it                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

It was the 1st Goth Weekend, had a couple of peeps want it but had no money :'(                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Still for sale but may consider a swap for a car or bike of similar value......                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerchick21's Profile
Bikerchick21

In: shrewsbury

hiya, know a biker looking for a hearse to do up. Will mail you if thats ok ??  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Yep let him know about it and hopefully he'll like what he sees on my profile pics...                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Bought off ebay (£1040) to convert into goth limo or similar, was thinking of a trike (take front off and make into a c cab style body could convert to a camper for rallies for back half, or because of roof height it's tall enought to convert to mobile tattoo studio too   Didnt they take the body out the hearse? I dont think I will pitch my tent by you!!... No offence like but just thinking of the stench LOL Moon x                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Awww I feel so guilty leaving that post .. I am not that unsympathetic honest.  Sorry you lost your job Hull and I hope something turns up soon matey x                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

May have someone interested (thanks Sylv)                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

Thumbs Up

Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Opps he's been put on 3 day week so cannot buy my hearse now so still looking for a buyer. :o(                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 953 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption