chortling @ this

30 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2009 19:02:19 by excalibur | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Somehow that would come as absolutely no surprise whatsoever Mick!                                                                                                                                                                               
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Nothing in them there rules regarding whips I'm pleased to noteLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

no more than five lashes at any one time! and none on a Sunday!                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Spoilsport!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

how did we get here??. i thought we were discussing a ton of crap!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The threads going the same way as all the others. Basically any way it wants to go. Page 1 on the thread subject,page 2 onwards on anything.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

ok now i understand,it's really getting interesting now!must admit,what with paid slaves and whips and lashes , all this pain for a bj? i'd expect 2...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

They all end up the same Excalibur,maybe we should mix them ALL up,would anyone notice  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

They work just like conversations in real life... it always ends up being about whips & bj's.

Erm... that is... I mean... conversations always flow naturally... you don't get some bloke in the pub demanding that you revert to what he kicked off with as his conversation starter when he arrived and bought his first pint Wink

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

yes , i've got it now,my mind got stuck on the start.but its in wide vision mode and i'm ok now.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1351 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption