Members 76% Male 24% Female!

37 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2009 22:53:33 by Dragon13 | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

yer not wrong dot com! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wannabe's coming to mine friday evening so i shall ask her about the copyright on this windows thing. Not till after she's cleaned mine though ok.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Spoilsport   Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Thanks folks...I just knew this would snowball....BOY IS IT BRILL TO BE BACK!!!    HOORRRRRRAYYYYYY       Pete our resident Gnome is still here...WE LURRRRVEEES YOU!!!   KD...aye up mate and hiya to Drobess and every one else....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*tuts*

As if I'd clean windows while topless! Shocked I'm not some sort of hussy y'know!

& you don't have to be chatting with only the menfolk to make the top 20 girlies list... today I exchanged PMs with 3 ladies and 2 men... and of course, my profile gets extra peeks these days thanks to my international modelling contract - everyone just wants to get close to my celebrity status Evil Smile

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*edits spooling mistale*

Should read... celibate status Embarrassed

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Good for you WB!!! LOL   Hey dont you think Katydevil is being a greedy so and so wanting TWO men...by my simple reckoning there should be AT LEAST THREE each!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oooh no ta! Sounds like way too much work - you want my extra 2? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Blooming heck WB I cant even get 1 so if any are going spare YES PLEASE PMSL!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hehehe! Looking forward to seeing you turn up to a meet with your 5 blokeys in tow! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

LOLLOL
LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

kateydevil,if the male member sizes are not too greatly exaggerated ,according to the sums you may have 3 next time!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

The numbers are sounding good to me!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

3 male members?Shocked and I thought there were no freaks on B M, does he live near a chemical plant?   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
imagoMT's Profile
imagoMT

In: Coventry

I guess it's just the nature of things that it only requires one (person, not male members!) to click with no matter what the odds are. So on here it's the same as in the real world, pure chance.   It's all a lottery, and I haven't won that yet either! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

It's all a lottery, and I haven't won that yet either! LOL   I did but I couldn't find anyone to share my £10 with LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

Someone shared the 3 x £10 that I have won since the damn thing started...............now I'm on my own would be the time for a nice  big lottery win!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 894 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption