Mobile mechanic

110 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2009 13:32:51 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I'm thinkin of becoming a sort of mobile mechanic Question as I've noticed a few posts on here which suggest that there are quite a few on here who could use some help Confused    As I'm semi-retired, I am often at a "loose end" and wouldn't mind visitin fellow bikers to help out with minor repairs, MOT prep and general maintenance. I am not quite solvent at the mo (but in a few weeks will be) but I would be willing to travel to help out for the cost of petrol and a cuppa or 2 (maybe a meal if it takes a while)   This is a serious offer not a joke post   Let me know, I'll watch this post.   Em Cool Ying Yang                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

How far are you willing to travel for a cuppa?  Coz my bike needs a full service  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Like I said, pay teavel expenses an pay 4 parts an materials. Labour is free  Question Big smile Big smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good luck with your new venture, Em!! Loving your spirit Thumbs Up   (...and good lucking getting your toolkit through airport security when you go to visit Matt!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

employment offer in the post (1st class!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Dont fly TCLOL (besides no passport) but panniers, top box an tank bag hold most tools I needApprove                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Julie was first! Congrats JJ                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I've added u to my list of useful ppl EM !Thumbs Up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

You mean I wasn't on it already Kaz Shocked   Em LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

stands on the sidelines waving madly going OOOooooo OOOOOOO ME...me...... !! ..I have a chain that needs tightening, one indicator that needs replacing, 1 clutch lever that needs replacing & 1 indicator cover that needs replacing - tales to be told at a later stage on that incident!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Ur number 2 HFG. Pm me wi your contact details an I'll make suitable arrangements. Em Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

of course u are EM...you've just moved up in importance Wink I too have some jobs need doing.. or rather someone to help me do them..i gotta learn misen..lol   Hey Stella, we could do a joint workshop/session  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Thats a grand idea GromettThumbs Up  I've no objections to doin "joint" workshop/instruction sessionsApprove the more the merrier, many hands an all that Clap                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

hey yep that's cool - I've got a drive that we could work on (weather permitting) other than that it may mean that I need to pull me finger out & get the garage tidied up a bit & then we could get both bikes in - well maybe not...maybe just working on one at a time LOL Unless you've got space at yours Kaz?                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Crackin idead there em , my bandit due for MOT 3rd June , will be due next service by then too and valve clearances want doing .
You'll get to meet bikerlind too , who will be more than happy to keep the cuppas and chat going , I'm a dab hand at the curries if you like spicy food . Got a garage to work in .
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I'll make a note of that FJ Thumbs Up an I'd be happy t help wi ur tappets etc., do u have a manual ? If not there are loads of other forums to consult for tech specs Thumbs Up    PS curries, chillis but cant do mushrooms (alergic Unhappy)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

oh dear - have now got visions of Em legging it from a flyagaric which is in hot persuit going "Nooooo Im allergic!!"   **sometime I wonder where my mind takes me!! Ermm**                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

When I was a "hippy", in my youth, (yes many years ago TM)  I managed t keep em down long enough for em to work Smile   I couldn't possibly comment on the state of your mind HFG LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Full service please EM (oops forgot,no bike) Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Nice try HG Thumbs Up 10/10 for effort LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8291 seconds. There are 1172 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption