Important please read

30 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2006 05:39:02 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi! I have writen this post as you all know I've made our very own carol book, it's price is £5 and it is to help Matt keep this site running. I have had 10 people who have deffinatly ordered theirs and are collecting them on the Christmas night out. They are: Matt, Rubecula, Thomsondiane (posting hers ), Blackwingbandit, Rock Chick, Storm, Oggy, 2wheels7days, Sean and Bitchplay. If anyone else is going to the night out and wants a book could you please add your name here as I have only got 16 spare at the moment and I don't want to disappoint anyone. PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY MONDAY EVENING AT THE LATEST please. Thanks a lot for all your contributions to the book, and I hope you enjoy reading it.
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

woooooohoooooooooooooooo i got my xmas carol book today and its brill!!!!!!!!!!!! well done gwen u done good ClapThumbs UpStar
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

RUBECULA                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

thanks for the book gwen its well cool thanks to everyone who has contributed to it as well, it couldn't have been done with out you all                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Great book........ chuffed to bits with it......... errr can I rip out the pages by Storm... just to make it thin enough to fit in my pocket you understand............ rofl LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

glad u like the books that makes me feel loads better xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Brill job hon, pat yourself on the back.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

THREE CHEERS FOR GWEN HIP HIP HORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

HIP HIP HOORAYYYYYYYYYY

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

hip hip replacement LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Do you need one after all that driving Rube?                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Gawd.............. I bloody well do an' all.   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Embarrassed gee thanks guys I'm so glad the book was a sucess if u would like to do it again for next year pls say and I'll think about it .LOL   Rube hope ur backs better after all that driving and that u arn't suffering to much Hugheres something to make you feel a little better.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

AWWWWWWWWWW Thanks hon thats great. Have one backHug                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Hugawwwwwww ty m8 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

bless LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Gwen,         have to say a HUGE thank you for my tree skirt. Was going to pm you but you have done such a fantastic job that everyone should know what a clever girl you are. It really is bloody brilliant. So, many, many thanks for a fantastic job. xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I have to agree with Di.  I have seen some of Gwen's handywork, and it is bloody good.   She is one clever lady..... all those who agree say "AYE"     AYE                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

me got a tree skirt to lol and its fab even got my name rock chick on it,LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  thanks gwen hun loves ya xxxxxxxxxxxx
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Embarrassed awwwwwwwww ty all.   Glad you liked it Thomsondiane hun I'm so plsed.   And ty u all for ur kind words. Hopefully by next Xmas I'll have my own web page up and running with more things that I make on.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1985 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption