I've been ont' bike agen!

36 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2009 22:57:55 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

heheheh i know Lou!  I was  a very happy bunny when i got back.. jumping up and down..wiv a grin that the Cheshire cat would've been proud of!!  Big smile   Too rite..this is what its all about !Thumbs Up     Rachel, well done on your over-taking, I know how daunting it can be, so u done well!    Cheers Debi...  am loving it  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Karey, if you think Rach overtaking that lorry was daunting for her .... you can only imagine the look I had on my face at the time!!!  She was doing about 0.3 miles per hour more than him (mainly cos he was a pillock and kept putting his foot down when she pulled out) on a very fast A road .... in the dark! Good on yer though hun!   Back to thread though ... really glad you enjoyed it Kaz.  Biking is ace, there's no two ways about it and it's sites like this that help to get more and more people out on two wheels.  Which has to be a good thing.   The only bad thing about it, is that everytime I get back in my 195bhp Saab, (Which is about once a fortnight the way I'm going at the moment!) it always feels slow, ponderous and sluggish!!  Anyone wanna buy an '05 Saab 93 Vector Sport???   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ME ME ME ME ME !!! lol   One day i will own another Saab... lovely cars Thumbs Up   Why do people accelerate when they know someone is overtaking?!!? not only is it dangerous, its bloody pointless.. makes my blood boil.. anyway thats another learning curve for RachelSmile   Yeh, dam right its ace!  and the support on here goes wivout sayin really...  You're all ace! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                        
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Well done Kaz !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

nice 1 kaz knew you could do itClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Max and Caz!     C'mon lass, your turn next..get that CBT booked! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

im gonna look at shifts for next couple months and def get cbt booked in                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yayyyyyyyyyy  Nice one!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

OY - DONT USE CAPITALS FOR FORUM SUBJECTS... IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING AND MAKES THE FORUMS LOOK SHIT AND TACKY!!!!   Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

awwww Matt...spoilsport..   i WAS shouting.. cos i was a happy bunny and wanted everyone to know... (plus it made my forum stand out)LOL Now I'm all deflated...Disapprove      * tut @ TACKY, i don't do tacky, i'll have u know...sheesh*   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

nice one Kaz u keep at it girl...one day we'll see you out at a meet on ya own bikeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol kaz, don't make me come over there.  :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Well done Kaz , ya never know , this time next year ya could be riding Biggy instead of Ziggy . Clap

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Karey you keep at it chuck youll get there                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks alot guys! It's great to have some positive support!   Yayy Dugald Biggy.. tha't'd be a cool name for my first big bike !! lol   Errrr Matt.. if you come over here you will be subjected to lound bass and gabba and hardcoreholics...hang on............ Ermm .... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

After a long break from BM its great to come back and see your riding! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6914 seconds. There are 902 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption