Blondes again...........

125 Posts | Latest reply on 09/03/2007 12:47:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just been to the NEC for a conference, all systems go for Crufts, used to go to Gundog Day when i had my Lab. Cracking day out. Hope the weekend is fine weather wise Sandy and that you feel better soon. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks hun, Im going to Crufts come hell or high water - nice day out when you dont have to worry about your own dogs there - all stress removed!!! Gonna be a nice weekend all so get those bikes ready..............................spring is here!!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

While I was eating tonight I saw something on TV that looked like Crufts. I don't really understand it because where I came from you had dogs as protection and not little things for looking pretty. See Fostersmonster pics and you'll see what I mean by a guard dog.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

well my dog couldnt protect me if she tried !!!! she never barks when anyone knocks at the door, she sits and gives a paw to anyone who will shake it. but i think thats better than a nasty dog that you dare not touch. shes a bearded collie and they have such a gentle nature with a wicked sense of adventure                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah well my dogs (Dobermanns) good for protection but so very handsome and pretty too.  Very cut throat the dog showing world, I have bred my own champion and junior champion so know the score.  Believe you me, its not just the dog on the end of the lead that counts - when really, it absolutely should be!!! My two "girls" are the kind that would let a stranger in the house for a biscuit or two, but they sure as hell wouldnt get out again lol!!!!]Sandy] x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 1115 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption