Wirral Egg run

8 Posts | Latest reply on 29/03/2009 19:19:19 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

In: manchester/south
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have just returned from the "Egg run" what a fantastic turn out, we had blue skies and sun all day, there was a party mood on with lots of costumes and decorated bikes, from the promanade on the Wirral to the hospital at Clatterbidge a run of about 12 miles the streets were lined with people some sat on deck chairs others sat on car roofs, and many more getting as close to the action as possible.   I spoke to the Organiser and a senior Police officer both reckoned there were .........wait for it.........between 6 to 8 THOUSANDS Bikes !!!! a fantastic turn out and all for charity.....I am sure you would all agree this is Bikers at there best.   Whilst typing this I have just seen Granada Reports with a good report on the run....hope you all get chance to see it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

heyyyy Peter!!  thats excellent!!    WELL DONE TO YOU ALL !!   I can't wait till I can do a charity run on my own bike!   Nice One!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

wot u doin postin on ere!! You should be out on that bike Stern Smile Em LOL Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

But EM, Peter has been out ... Stern Smile *lol*                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Yep, quite a day even though peter69 and I managed to miss each other. Coupla pictures on events - Linda (lcotgrave) says hello to her old friends on BM plus a general view only gives a hit as to the numbers                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I was on the other side of the water controlling the radio net for the red cross at the Liverpool half marathon. We were listening to the radio chatter of my RAYNET colleagues on the Run. It sounded like it went well although there was one RTC on the route.
Karey's Profile
Karey

Nice one Wills, if you speak to Linda agen, tell her hello from me. Is she going to East Leeds Lions rally, do you know?   couple of good pics there, looks like it was a great day!  well done agen.   Phil, I hope the RTC weren't too serious?                                                                                                                                                                                   
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

There was a long holdup somewhere Neston way towards the end which we presumed was some sort of accident, and I also saw a bike down in the Mersey tunnel, which was a bit worrying. The rider was on his feet, so obviously wasn't too badly hurt.
As far as I know Linda and Gary are at East Leeds Lions, Kaz.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1538 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption