brian clough

5 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2009 15:12:17 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

is any one watching itv news, is brian cloughs widow catherine tates mum?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

and now there`s a speeding granny 107 yrs old                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

I thought she looked more like Shirley Valentine (Pauline Collins) but as a Derby lad I guess I'm biased                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

hi Desres! welcome to the house of fun, yes there was an element of pauline collins in there, just have to wait and see if it goes to court and then i will be able to study matters further                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

smart lad!! puttin us all to shame!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 1793 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption