A nice clean joke to tell the kids.... or the parents.

9 Posts | Latest reply on 04/12/2006 01:36:16 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A man, and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. "Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3 o'clock in the morning!" He slams the door and returns to bed. "Who was that?" asked his wife. "Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers. Did you help him?" she asks. "No, I did not! It's 3 o'clock in the morning and it is pouring out there!" "Well, you have a short memory," says his wife. "Can't you remember when two months ago we broke down and someone helped us? I think you should help him ... and you should be ashamed of yourself!" The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain. He calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?" "Yes" comes back the answer. "Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband. "Yes, Please!" comes the reply from the dark. "Where are you?" asks the husband. "Over here on the swing!" replies the drunk                                                                                                                                                                             
nakedangel68's Profile
nakedangel68

In: Eastbourne

ClapBig smileTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

cool rube luv that one he was perhaps a swinger  !!!!   good job he didnt have a dog with him !!!1                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Be hanging from its lead by then if he had........ roflLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

cool m8 great joke LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thanks folks........ see I can do clean when I try  lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TheUKCowboy's Profile
TheUKCowboy

In: London Docklands

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their  days interesting. Well, for example, the other day Marilyn and I went into town and went into             a shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there  was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen         a break?" He ignored us and continued writing the ticket.  I called him a Nazi *****. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tyres. So Marilyn called him a s---head. He finished the second ticket and put it  on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. Personally, we didn't care..............we came into town by bus! We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important         at our age.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

LOL Nice one cowboy..... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

lol thats a good un                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3911 seconds. There are 1961 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption