Cbt

29 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2009 00:19:51 by moonstone | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

TC secretly yearn's for a pink one!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Excellent news Sweet. get those wheels while you still have time to enjoy the traditional British 1 day summer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cheers everybody Big smile
And yeah your right PP one day of summer lol maybe we might get lucky and have two this year??? Tongue

Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Congrats on passing, be no stopping you now!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Congrats Sweet! The FFS Girls numbers swell once more Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Geoff said: 
Some of us remember when it was really easy to get a bike license...

When my Mum did hers, as she went around the block out of sight of the examiner, her exhaust fell off - ooops... So she sort of rammed it back on as best she could, burning her gloves in the process and eventually made it round the block back to the examiner... He was looking at his watch, wondering where she'd vanished to, perhaps? But he still passed her, noisy exhaust & all Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks Wannabe and Dragon as soon as i get my wheels i will be out getting loads of practise
Will still be watching out for Wannabe and her spray can tho LOL
Bet that would have been funny to see the exhaust fell off lol x

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hehehe! I wouldn't *really* do it - honest!

I'd just think about it. A lot.

LOL

moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Sweet Well done!! Congratulations. Lin x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3428 seconds. There are 1284 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption