Cbt

29 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2009 00:19:51 by moonstone | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I did it whoo hooo i got my CBT this morning am legal just need wheels then i can get out and about and get some practise in Tongue

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Heyyyyyyyyyyy sweet !! Well Done Thumbs Up   Welcome to the CBT club!!                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

(((((((((((((((((((WOOOO HOOOO)))))))))))))))))))))))   WELL DONE SWEET!!!! LOOK OUT DUNFERMLINE SHE'S ON THE LOOSE!!Clap      Clap      Clap     Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

CHEERS ME DEARS LOL
Am a step closer to owning my own PINK HARLEY with the Fluffy Dice which karey Suggested yesterday lol xxx 

Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

Well done Sweet,    hip hip horaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay   XXXXX                                                                                                                                                                                       
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

noooooooooo Sweet, nooooooooo  I didn't mean for you to go and get pink fluffy dice for your Harley...noooooo!!!   Shocked   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yey more women bikers!  Big smile   Ah i remember my CBT.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Ha ha ha! Some of us remember when it was really easy to get a bike license .. no training, wobble around a block whilst the examiner ran up and down a ginnel to get the best view (didn't follow you then), made you do an emergency stop and a u-turn and then gave you your certificate which allowed you to ride any bike you wanted!!   I had never done or even practised a u-turn before that day and didn't even know it was part of the test.  I did it through total fear more than anything else .. perhaps that's the reason why I've never done one since lol??                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Well done though Sweet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Well done Sweet Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Congratulations Sweet!! Fab News.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Another one joins the ranks Big smile Clap   Very well done sweet, You'll be offerin lifts soon Wink   Em Thumbs Up  Cool Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks everybody still on a high actually thought it was never going to happen
Not 100% on me giving lifts tho em lol you haven't seen me ride a bike Wacko xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Way to go, SweetThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Well done sweet!!!! Clap  I have always wanted a lipstick pink harley but never been brave enough, perhaps one day, but I think i'll leave off the furry dice, although I do sometimes have a fluffy duck and pig on my rack Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers XK  and hey HD nowt wrong with fluffy dice lol might even start a girly trend although im not that girly really just have dream of owning a pink harley at some stage in my life LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

It's a shame I can't get on our chapter website at the moment (it's down with a virus Cry) or I could have shown you a photo of a really pretty VRod, it's in pink leather, the tank is like a laced up basque and has pink ribbon threaded through the seat.  As soon as I can i'll send you a picture Pig                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one HD will look forward to seeing that xThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

wooohooo nice one Sweet Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Well done that lass Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1308 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption