i am gutted he has not come back

36 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2009 10:04:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well i am gutted he has not come back well i let the cat out at half four when i got in from the sun inn yesterday and i haven't seen him since i cant believe it he was in and out all day saturday he was out for two hours yesterday morning and now he has disappeared i will go and have a look round the village later on but i am not holding much hope oh well what can you do
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

aw man, he'll come back.  Cats are like that.  He'll just turn up at the door tomorrow when he wants food lol. How long did you have him before letting him out?                                                                                                                                                                             
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

In: manchester/south

get a dog..........there loyal........                                                                                                                                                                             
Chopperbloke1's Profile
Chopperbloke1

In: Haddenham

Don't worry, If he's not had "the snip" he may stay away for a day or 2. Bet he will come back when he wants feeding .                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh dear,I'd be distraught!!!!! When he comes back make sure you keep him in for at least 2 weeks,and get him 'fixed',he'll be less likely to stray far then Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

HG, what ya suggesting, "fixed", one whisper of that and I wouldn't blame him for staying away. If he hasn't been "fixed" he may stay out for a while, normal behavior, my Simba sometimes disappears for a day or two. Vet said to get him done, but always found it wrecks their character, think he knows I'm lookin out for him, so he loves me!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

he has had the snip i kept him in for eight days matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey OGB, don't go lookin for him on yr bike...that can will scare the fur off him! LOL   I reckon like the others have said, he's gone for some nooky .. he will be strutting his stuff, and he will be back when hes hungryThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry if it brought tears to your eyes Newkid LOL.Getting both sexes of cat 'fixed' is a way to stop unwanted kittens,the spread of cat AIDS and other veneral diseases cat can spread.I am a member of the CPL and some of the sites I have seen,especially newborn kittens who have been born blind,limbless,some with no bottom jaws is awful.Then the older cats who are in the late stages of organ failure,advanced STDs,etc.Do you practise safe-sex? And for what reasons ?
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

Ok, ok, I get the point, and I agree, pretty sure that if I got him a 5 pack he wouldn't use them, LOL. As he's been done I would look in the pub, maybe drowning his sorrows, LOL. Sorry, not being unconcerned, just looking at the funny side of life. If hes only just been done hes prob still got all that testoterone, hasnt realised it yet! He'll be back. 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Being 'fixed' doesnt erase testosterone,cats will still try and mate,fixed or not.It stops kittens and disease.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

he could just be making the most of the warm nights, and they are independant little beasties, he will make his own mind up about where he wants to be, dont give up on him just yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

So whats "fixed" and how does it stop diseases if hes still gona try to perform? In humans its getting the snip, as in cutting the tubes, but surely in cats it would be a complete removal of the bits to stop it wanting? This thread could get messy!

PS I just read the other post, didn't realize he only got him last week.
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

well just had a look round the village nothing i will just have to see if he turns up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

everyone's got there finger's crossed! [cept XK he's a meanie!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Awww...hope he turns up....dont lose hope just yet tho....when I moved I kept mine in for about 2 weeks....on their second day of freedom the eldest got startled by something (he's easily startled bless 'im!)...and disappeared for 12 days...! Thought I'd lost him for good...but after printing and delivering flyers to all the surrounding areas I finally got a phone call that he was in someones kitchen about 10 minutes walk away...miaowin his daft head off....Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

well theres nothing i can do a cats cat as they say bloody thing they dont do as they are told like dogs                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Feel for ya there ogb , my cat disappeared 2 weeks ago when I was away in Scotland and aint come back yet . Lind had chucked him out after he'd attacked our youngest , guess he got the hump coz i wasn't there . He's really Lind's cat , but he always doted on me .

I'd taken 2 of the kids up to Scotland with me , they were gutted when we got back and he'd gone , kept asking me "when's Spice coming home ? " . No answer to that question eh !!

Half the nieghbours loved him too and used to give him little tipbits could be he's sought refuge with 1 of them .

He knew my car and bike , and would come racing round when he heard me coming .

Had him 3 n a half years from a 6 week old kitten and he'd been cut at 6 months .

Here's hoping both of them turn up .
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

he turned up at 11pm last night i think i am treating him like a dog anyway he is safe now                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Woohoo, at least you know that he knows where home is now OGB. Smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1071 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption