Helmet screens!!

23 Posts | Latest reply on 24/03/2009 09:32:41 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

good for applyin lippy so you get of at the meet lookin good!![smeared all over faceLOL]                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hmmm... wouldn't suggest sticking a screen to a helmet for the same reason you shouldn't apply stickers or ears or a mohican (i.e. if you come off, your helmet should slide over the ground with minimum friction, but anything stuck to it can cause it to 'snatch' with resultant neck damage).   However, what about adapting something like this:   geekalerts.com/vuzix-iwear-virtual-cinema-glasses/   Possibly develop a flip-up or monocle version so you can still see what is going on around you. You could even have it linked to a handlebar-mounted camera for unobscured forward vision..... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

And there's me thinking that a pillion should pay as much attention to the ride as the person in charge of the handle bars.   I like to be aware of what's happening with the traffic around me.     If I was up front and had a pillion I'd like to think they were paying attention and not sight-seeing.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 1107 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption