OMG, I've Got Old!!

34 Posts | Latest reply on 23/03/2009 17:46:34 by Newkid | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Angell whisper was commenting on what a turn off saggy bottommed leather's are only tother day!!so keep Angell happy guy's and tighten up an show that cute bottom!!feel atrip to Brighton comin on when you goin TC?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Think I will be riding down south soon, TM - will keep you posted...   Can't disappoint the laydeez now, can we! Approve   (p.s. I can crack walnuts with my buns ) Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

walnut anyone?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

no didnt think so!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

someone mention Buns??? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

if i come to Holmfirth do i get some hot bun's for tea?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

TM you know you'll always get hot buns up here Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

woo hooo!!bun's fer tea!can i have raisin's in mine?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Your's certainly needs raisin!EmbarrassedWink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

bet you wouldnt say no to a saggy bun!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oi - u leave my missus outa it!     *checks she's not home yet*                                                                                                                                                                             
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Prof how could you, I couldn't consider riding a different bike, just need to harden up after 6 months on the sofa, and use a bit of common sense, I couldn't have put my screen on, and if I had realised the sort of riding I would be doing I would have, I thought we were out for a gentle tootle around not a marathon!!  Give it another couple of decent ride outs and I'll be wondering what all the fuss was about.  Anyway I was still smiling when I got home Wink   Paganprince I will happily stand in the naughter corner (if I'm not on my own!!) but not for being sensible enough to not ride in the winter months.  If I could afford to own 2 bikes I would buy myself a plastic racer for winter fun without all the cleaning Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

Was thinkin of getting a scrambler, for winter, but put road tyres on it, don't need cleaning. Think I just made my CBR worse, used to be about 90-100 where the lift takes the weight of your arms, now with double bubble its more like 120 (for clarity to the police KPH.....Not, lol). Funny, sure my helmet strap never cut into my neck last yr, getting right sore lately.

PP, sorry ya never made it, was it alternator?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1605 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption