What saying makes you smile?

34 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2009 16:00:58 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL I'm adopting that one Cassie!

How about:

"Karma's a bigger bitch than I'll ever be"

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Another old favourite:

"May you be in heaven a full half hour before the Devil knows you're dead"

Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I quite like " Never complain, never explain"   Yeh, Karma is good, just sit back and watch it happen I say, it always gets it's man!! lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

And how could I possibly forget:

"Everyone's entitled to my opinion"

Big smile

Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

My mum used to say (and still does on occasion)...summat like...   'I have had a sufficient quantity...any more would be an over-indulgence'   (I just need to learn how to apply this to alcohol.....)     I quite like   'Has anyone seen the plot.....' Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Don't cry sonny, That's not jam. It's yer dad Run over by a corporation tram.                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

I just need to learn how to apply this to alcohol...........   Ooops, know what you mean, teehee!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I used to memorise this (by Fry from Futurama) and quote it when people would lecture me on pensions and saving for the future, etc:   "It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for Winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the Winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar... Is any of this getting through to you?"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Quite so, TC. My mum has to use her lifetimes savings to pay for care. If she had spent it enjoying life a bit more, and had nowt left, then the state would be paying.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*  Some knots can be untied to get them out,Some need cutting  *                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

If I had wanted your opinion WB. I would have given it to you.Wink   Ok Im going back into hiding for a while                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hah! Brave man indeed... from behind yer screen... in another country Mick! LOL Nice one Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I see the sleeping bit is going well than Wannabe                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

There was a very good reason not to sleep last night Prof - driving  fellow BM member to the airport at Stupid O'Clock Big smile

Insomnia has its uses! Mind you I even managed 5 hours sleep the other night... check me out! Big smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 785 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption