What saying makes you smile?

34 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2009 16:00:58 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I have a sticker on my helmet that says "if it has testicles or tyres it will give you problems" and one on my screen saver that says "Great love and great achivements involve great risk, just live your dream"   I wondered what saying other people have that make them smile Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have a sticker on my car that says  " Well behaved women never make history"                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

If your grandparents never had children chances are you won't either   LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thats cryptic Kwak Ermm I have a sticker on my top box with a union flag on it           (British not yank) It says "IF THIS FLAG OFFENDS YOU WHY NOT          CONSIDER  MOVING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY"   Smile Clap   And NO I'm not a member of the BNP Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

One of mine "You Dont Have To Understand Me,Just Love Me"                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

"Old bikers never die..........our leathers just get tighter!"                                                                                                                                                                              
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

It's not PMT, I'm just a bitch!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'the little voices don't like you'                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

If it Flies Floates or F**ks.             Rent it!!   Only speak if you can improve on silence                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Touche' mon ami Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

"Well I'll go t'foot of our stairs"    I have spent most of my life wondering what the hell it means, why would you go to the bottom of the stairs when you are surprised at something?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There are two types of people in this world. Those that pick you up when your down,and those that put you there in the first place.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Courtesy of Douglas Adams: "A common mistake people make when designing something foolproof, was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!"                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"the little voices don't like you" ... lol.  I like that.   If you want to get rid of a door to door salesman, wait until they've done their initial blurb and then with a big smile on your face say loudly "Mummy's not home right now, but I like elephants!"   Ok, this may not work too well if the salesman is there to sell elephants.   I had a sticker on the back of a VFR750 which read "If you're close enough to read this, then you're speeding!"                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Never rub another man's rhubarb.

That's got to be jelly coz jam don't shake.

Time fly's like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

and

we're the Sweeny son and we haven't had any dinner.                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

Hold the candle, mother, while I shave the chicken's legs.                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear.   AngryAngryAngry GGRRRRRR!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

''your place or mine'' not that it ever get's heard now!! Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"i'm smiling,that alone should scare you"                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1076 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption