pet names

27 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2009 11:44:11 by chunkichick | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so what do we all call our babies, my littleun is the lead slug and the bigun is the cbeebie, not very imaginative but seems to suit them both!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

has anybody got a duke called daisy                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Mine are:-   'BIG DUKE" an "LITLE DUKE" they're almost identical   but one's a year older than the other Wink   Em Cool Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

the slugs gonna be 29 in august, might bake a cake                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

My Black CBR is called Binky after Deaths horse in the Discworld books.                                                                                                                                                                             
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

In: manchester/south

I call mine babe because of its previous owners....get it?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

thats a goodun ghostie, approve of anything pratchett, we had a pet rat called dangerous beans                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

'Noel' the Harley, an 'Bon ami' bit borin i spose                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I call mine Little Bike. Very unimaginative!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

F...ing basta*d , when it won't start!             (NB - only once)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

mine gets called everyname under the sun when she's misbehaving & saying hello to the bush, drive & the close! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

The old K series BMW is the Bismarck cos it's built like a battleship and handles a bit like one sometimes. The new oilhead BMW feels a lot lighter more nimble so maybe it's the Prinz Eugen (for those that do naval history).                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Everyone knows what mine is called - 'Jason'!   Oh and a friend's other half has a Ducati Monster called Daisy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

i call mine my little baby. borin but true                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Know where u r comng from Wills, but they all got sunk.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Prinz Eugen survived the war...sent to the bottom by the Americans in the Bikini Atoll A-bomb tests.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Mines called Ritz.   Cuz it's a little cracker!! TADA!Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Silvi's Profile
Silvi

In: Northallerton

Mine is called the Minx on account of her number plate.                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

What sort of saddo gives an inanimate object a name?

Don't worry peeps I'm prepared for the backlash.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

STEV 1TOS                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2656 seconds. There are 1050 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption