Rblr 1000

9 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2009 10:54:40 by Raymobile | Go to original / last post
Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

In: Croydon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The Bitish Legion has teamed up with Ironbutt and arranged a world record attempt saddlesore 1000. Thats a 1000 miles in 24 hours. Anyone stupid enough to join us details are on the events page for the 19th to 22nd of June                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I'm seriously thinking of doing this. I've had a word with MCN and a few of them are doing it too. Very worthwhile cause.                                                                                                                                                                             
Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

Should be a good weekend the legion riders are a great crowd follow the link on the event to get your entry form and sponcership forms me and my son are both sighned up look forward to seeing you there ghost                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I hope you get alot of response to this,very worthwhile.I would join you but have no bike myself.Good luck Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

thanks HarleyG you could sponcer me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

In: manchester/south

Hi, maybe interested in this, what is the route? a thou in 24 hours is very dooable pending on route, let me know soonest i may have a few interested partiesThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

There is 2 routes a north and a south go to http://www.rblr.co.uk/content/RBLR1000.html all the info is there including application forms and maps. It starts at squires cafe not far for you                                                                                                                                                                             
Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

Bump come on guys and galls support your service men and see if your a real biker lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

BUMP come on guys and gall there must be somone out there that fancys a real ride out                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 600 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption