Back on the Road

25 Posts | Latest reply on 06/12/2006 12:36:30 by RC | Go to original / last post
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would just like to say a big thankyou to all for the help and support that i have recived after my accident.But the bike is now back on the road and i am sat on it not on the road.LOL   So THANKYOU.....                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

glad to hear it mateThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Excellent news mate, at least this time you got it the right way round!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

haha u sure about that di????? pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Nope!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

I should strap a cushion to his bike at least then he will have a softer landing LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Bubble wrap hun, then if he does hit tarmac again then it'll sound good!! Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Clap Glad to hear your bk on the road and that there wasn't a lot of damage hehehehe apart from your ego. But seriously glad you and your bike are bk together m8 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

way hey bwb congrats on gettin your butt mobile again  Star   bet the seat is alot comfier than the tarmac !!!!   glad to hear its ok and your on the mend too !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Nice to hear good news mate............. don't forget your stabilisers............LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

rube he will never be stable LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

lol........ RC thats cruel ........ but funnyLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

haha i know...............Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

He'll get you back you know............Wink Probably with a pointy thingLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

glad to hear u sorted bwb take care hunnie                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol i know he will rube but i can look after myself (i think) pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Better learn quick if ya don't hon...rofl                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Be very careful m8 cause I know how RC is going to be every time u get on the bike, but glad ur bk on the road xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

how well u know me gwen                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1603 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption