Auction

92 Posts | Latest reply on 16/03/2009 19:52:04 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

bump again,,come on folks this is supposed to be fun and for charity!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerchick21's Profile
Bikerchick21

In: shrewsbury

We could sponsor you on sun to have ur legs waxed meza, and you could still do the auction !!!!  even more money for CG`s cause.  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

i'll pay to wax u meza LOLPinchCensored                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

haha..nice one BC ! ..but why stop at legs??                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikerchick21's Profile
Bikerchick21

In: shrewsbury

Lol, karey, well i wasn`t sure how much pain a little short ass could stand....lol     suppose we could always hold him down....after all it IS for a good cause.....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

haha.. yehhhhh.... no pain no gain eh lol                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

hahaha..none of you could afford it ..even if u club together LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

ok..this doesnt seem to have generated as much interest as i would of liked but gotta continue with it i guess...   ok auction for the ladies is gonna be:-)   COMPANY FOR A NIGHT OUT, AND THEN A NIGHT IN, AND TO  CLEAN YA BIKE OR CAR THE NEXT DAY AFTER COOKING BREAKFAST.   guys auction   CANCELLED AS NO SUGGESTIONS MADE BUT ILL DONATE 20 QUID ANYWAY.   if anyone who is not attending the meet wants to offer any bids that can be used on the day then send me a PM with ya maximum bid and ill get someone to bid for you on the day..  CYA ALL ON SUNDAY AND THE WEATHER SO FAR LOOKS GOOD SO GET YA BIKES OUT..   Paul                                                                                                                                                                               
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

If your staying over night for the lucky top woman bidder hope they have a spare. Wink Or are you intending working so hard you won't be going to bed just continueing with your chores.
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

It would take all night to clean my car, its a disgrace lol                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

most definately in the spare CG..well i think so anywayWinkLOL   best bring loads of money then DC if u want ya car doing hehehe   OK THE AUCTION WILL BEGIN AT 1PM INSIDE THE CAFE IF THERE IS ROOM. MIN STARTING BID IS 10 QUID GOING UP IN 1 POUND BIDS   SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY..BRING YA PURSES GIRLSThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

Jobs you could do Meza, but I will not be at the auction as I will be looking at Stone Circle  up north.  (the hippy side wins again) so sorry cant bid.  :-(   ( but all these things  would have to be done with you wearing the cheerleader dress  )   My garden needs landscaping.  My house needs decorating Need loads of stuff taken to the tip. My bike needs to be cleaned   Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I wish I had the dosh, I'd bid just for the company (I know, I'm a sad sod)   I've enjoyed the laffs on here, can't wait to see the photos Evil Smile   Good luck with the auction and hope ya raise loadsa munay!                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

My better half told me off for my previous post so I've deleted it. Apologies Kwak, you know I love you really lol!!   I should remember not to post immediately after finding out that I've been knocked back for promotion lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Just caught this thread, looks like you wont be needing to borrow the pinny then meza                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oh he will Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

u never know prof...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi prof, missed ya Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Only cos I ducked!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1940 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption