Auction

92 Posts | Latest reply on 16/03/2009 19:52:04 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As you well know i decided to put a meet on the forum for quatford on the 15th March which seems to have so far been a great success in the amount of people that are coming..Thumbs Up Some of you will also know that i sometimes do silly thingsto raise money for charity(normally the local air ambulance)   as you know CG has decided to do the Run For Life so on the same day as the meet i am going to be running a small auctionto raise money for her if she completes the course , if she doesnt then all moneywill go to the local air ambulance again.(No pressure CG hehe)   OK ..first of all i need idea's..i am going to be running two auctions..one for the ladys and one for the guys!!   the winner gets ME for a day to do a certain job for them..and YES I AM GOIN TO DECIDE WHAT IT IS lol.   BUT I NEED IDEA'S FROM EVERYONE as to what those jobs may be so get ya heads working and post idea's here and i will choose next weekend what i'm going to be doing :-)   hope u all attend the meet and raise some money for a worthwhile causeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

errr...how about doing some house cleaning...in a pinny & stillettos of course Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

its an option stella...just no high heels need to get back to work next day lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

You could use him to get your bike of the drive H!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

LOLthink u might get a slap for that blues LOL
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ooooooOOOOOooo now there's a thought!!!!..Mind you BB - am getting a bit better at it - will let ya all know tomorrow after my next pootle out - but - yeah....Mezza you could be my bike biatch                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Mezza that is so kind of you THANK YOU SO MUCH. I was really choked up when I read your opening post on this thread. I certainly will finish the course. How about   Being company for the female for a night out, there are times when it would be nice to have company to go somewhere like the cinema. (I once got my ticket went and sat down to watch a film then walked out before it started, felt strange being there on my own)   Cleaning Windows Gardening Painting/decorating Cleaning bike   all those are jobs I know have to pay people to do for me so I would certain pay in an auction to get those jobs done. (To have my lawns and shrubs cut back is going to  cost me £120)                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

but i cant be a bike biatch for everyone stella LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

you pay someone to clean ya bike CG?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

No Mezza not to clean my bike I can manage that but I have reduced use of my arm as I have lost my bicep tendon and a few other working bits in it so there are loads of household and other jobs I can no longer do. Still need more surgery to try to give me more use in it but not sure when or if it will work it may just release some of the scar tissue until I have a replacement shoulder.   For 78 I don't do to badly so not complaining, I can still knit and lift a glass of stout                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

ok so far..after an hour we have:-   for the ladies:-   1.Company for a night out 2.House cleanin in a pinny 3.Cleanin Windows 4.Gardening 5.Bike Cleaning   and for the guys:-   1. Bike cleaning                                                                                                                                                                               
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

What skills do you have Mezza that might give us some ideas to suggest what you could do.   What you like at cooking                                                                                                                                                                               
meza95's Profile
meza95

your just gonna have to take the chance CG and hope LOL..thats the fun in it heehee                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

what about a night in???? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

i hope thats one for the ladies DC LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I hope thier paying NOT to have sex as well pmsl! Sorry mate, couldn't resist that one......... £5 owed.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I was thinking personally Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

EmbarrassedDC                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Steph and Meza sittin in a tree........                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

lol @ ghosty....yr only jealous Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 2300 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption