blondes

17 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2009 21:52:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
street bob 64's Profile
street bob 64

In: ipswich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

a women who dies her hair goes to farm and ask the farmer :if i can tell you how many sheep you've got can i have one              after a bit of thought the farmer agrees  the women stands on the bonnet of her car and counts them : 351 she says                           the farmer replies a deal is a deal go get your sheep when the women returns the farmer asks if a can guess your natural hair colour can i have my dog back                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

try again!?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one street bob 64 lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

LC - don't worry, yours is blue aint it?   ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The pelmet doesn't always match the curtains,don't be fooled  Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Do farmers use Labrador's? Was just looking for the inteligent blonde  LOLPinch                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yeah wot happened in the end LC? wot colour are you now?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm back to blonde thank the lord, but standing on the bonnet of a car wouldn't give anyone a clue as to my real hair colour, cos there's no curtains at my window!!!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

jeez i gotto go lie down!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ha ha.. chortleLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

it's ok ive had a fag an recovered!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

he heEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats better just had cold shower, O no its not still got images in my head go and open Freezer door !!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Nice Lc one for the girls me thinks lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Round of applause for Littlechick Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I thank you Hug

humbly bows x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 604 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption