Women plus helmets

12 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2009 17:52:29 by pony123 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wot a muppet hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Classic!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

WTF???   Mind you in Milan we saw the ultimate chav on a scooter. he had his cap on under his lid.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Matt! I'm so disappointed in you.  That is such and old one!  D+ must try harder Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

i wonder if shes got owt else on back t` front?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think one of her mates put it on for her   What a mateLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh,thats why mine doesnt fit properly,thanks Matt  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol your welcome                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

HG that is scary lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

errrr..I remember once when I was a teenager - I did exactly the same thing!! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

Hmmmm brings a whole new meaning to the open face !!!!!!     Or is it a new fashion item ??????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 703 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption