sheep story

14 Posts | Latest reply on 27/02/2009 00:33:26 by chunkichick | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welshman buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool. After   several weeks , he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant,   and phones a vet for help. The vet tells him that he should try   artificial insemination.     The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not   wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know   when the sheep are pregnant. The vet tells him that they will stop   standing around and instead will lie down and wallow in grass when   they are pregnant.     The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion   that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep himself.   So, he loads the sheep into his Land Rover, drives them out into the woods,   has sex with them all, brings them back, and goes to bed.     Next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they   are all still standing around, he deduces that the first try didn't   take, and loads them in the Land Rover again. He drives them out to   the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back,  and goes to bed exhausted. Next morning, he wakes to find the sheep still just standing round.   Try again.' he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up, and drive   them out to the woods He spends all day shagging the sheep and upon   returning home, falls knackered into bed.     The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look   out of the window.. He asks his wife to look, and tell him if the sheep   are lying in the grass.   'No,' she says, 'they're all in the Land Rover…….. >>>>>>> and one of them is beeping the horn.'                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I must admit, when I saw this thread, I thought it must be from/ about SP.   But, hats off to TM, this is the funniest post ever!LOL LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

brill tmLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

nice oneLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

If you are going to do a sheep, always do it with the sheep facing over a cliff edge, then it backs into you.

Who needs wellies when there's sticky back velcro.

On the inside of the knees of course.                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling

u seem to know way too much vinnieWinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I agree with you there CC ,are you talking from experince Vinnie? New topic for forum maybe ?  Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Nice one TM,,   and XK i knew you would come up with something..   Vinnie, you do need wellies, it's to stop them from running away.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey SP, long time no see - must get together sometime - maybe Matlock? And bring luvly pony.                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Busy selling my house at the mo..  As soon as Pony and i get the time off,  you'll be seeing us again..  Take care my friend.                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Naahhh. Not talking from experience, just smarter than your average bear and can see the commercial possibilities of marketing velcro to sheep shaggers.

Just call me Harold.

My work here is done.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

nice piccy's chunki an Harley G                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling

awe thanks tmThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 651 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption