Proud.. From Yorkshire

13 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2009 20:16:43 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A rugby league fan is drinking in a London bar, when he gets a call on his mobile phone. He hangs up, grinning from ear to ear, and orders a round of drinks for everybody, announcing his wife has just given birth to a typical Yorkshire baby boy weighing 25 pounds.Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 25 pounds, but the rugby fan just shrugs and replies, "That's about average in Yorkshire ... like I said, my boy's a typical Yorkshire baby boy. Gonna be a rugby league player."Congratulations showered him from all around, amid many exclamations of "WOW!" One woman actually fainted due to sympathy pains.Two weeks later, he returns to the bar. The bartender says, "Say, aren't you the father of that typical Yorkshire baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth? Everybody's been making bets about how big he'd be in two weeks. So, how much does he weigh now?"The proud father answers, "Twenty pounds." The bartender is puzzled,concerned and a little suspicious. "What happened? He already weighed 25 pounds the day he was born!"The Yorkshireman takes a slow swig of his Tetley's bitter, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says "Had him circumcised..."   WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

why are there so many single women in yorkshire then or shouldnt i ask??LMAOLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Theres more single men,  Paul  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And how would u know, pray tell? (norty girl!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

pmsl .....lmao.....lolClapLOLThumbs Up Karey                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

i think we might have to continue this discussion on sat night or sun girls LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep, Paul, I agree - Kaz has a lotta explaining to do...mind, Yorkshire is a big place! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

I have a mate who never has problems getting the girls. I don't know how he does it. He's ugly as sin. smells, swears and belches all the time but he just sits in the corner of the pub, licks his eyebrows and the girls come flocking.

I just don't understand it.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Must have a big tongue!                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

So that's why Jamie Oliver is so popular.

Well it can't be for his looks. personality or cooking.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You guys LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl at u lot!   I aint saying nothing!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5234 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption