Northern Convoy to Squires

16 Posts | Latest reply on 22/02/2009 10:29:03 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone want to make a Northern Convoy to Squires on Sunday 22nd Feb , Rifraf and myself are meeting up at MacDonald's Ripon to ride down to Squires .

Meet at MacDonald's Ripon 11:00-11:30am

Need directions or want us too hook up with you further down the line , send PM
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

nice one Dugald and Rifraf... see you Sunday!                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Change of time : Meet at MacDonald's Ripon 11:30am-12noon
XK joining us at noon .

See ya tmoz Kaz

vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Do you want to pick me up on your way through Harrogate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

OK - Spofforth Castle 12.15                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

How about the BP garage on woodlands corner Wetherby Road?                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Think we can find BP garage Steve , see ya tmoz                                                                                                                                                                              
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

I'll meet you outside Wetherby Police station at 12:30 OK?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wot u bin nicked for? Thumbs Down   An, no, we int payin yr bail!     (where is the copshop?)                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

On the outskirts of Wetherby just before the roundabout for the A1.                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

At the bottom of Wetherby high street, over the river, on the left just before the roundabout. Clue, big sign outside says Police.                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

Naah, naah, ne, naah, nah!

Beat you to it Tim.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just checking, Tim, cos we know wot yr sense of direction is like!                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

Yes, I think I reley on my Sat Nav too much.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'm at Otley in the morning should be leaving around 12ish so i think i can make the cop shop...look out for a black VFR                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

denise1966 is my pillion for today , see yas soon                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7974 seconds. There are 1915 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption