Fed up

58 Posts | Latest reply on 21/02/2009 21:13:41 by vinnie | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm soooo fed up, even my fed ups fedded up Unhappy   quick! somebody slap me wiv a kipper Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

waiting for one to defrost then i'll be right with ya!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

cheers tm...mek it snappy !                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

what's to do Kaz???                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

awww jus really fed up ..lol    just put 2 holiday days in and havent been out the house.  :o(   tis ok... i'll be fine once the kippers defrosted  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Which would you prefer, Whitby or an Arbroath Smokey?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

dont worry darlin, soon be time to get out and play, you need to do something positive, why dont you book your theory test?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Awe,hun,virtual hugz to yer Hug,I feel my life is passing by tooo Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
tamaz's Profile
tamaz

In: Airdrie ATM anyw

Its the time off the year, I am fed up too. Not biking weather, no money, no one loves me, Cry.Smile

Oh well scottish motorcycle shop next month, no money but loads of drooling opportunities, and soon be biking season again. Though I did get to ride like a hooligan to work today, been good to get to use power a bit, not just bumble along because of snow and frost.
Karey's Profile
Karey

hey Vinnie...Arbroath please.   Julie, you could be right,  i might just do that!    Awww HG cheers,  Hug bak atcha    I mite even have a drive to ASDA jus to say ive been out the house today...oooh late night shopping  woooo hoooo ... not    lol                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

good lass, book it now online and then you can take the practical in the summer! and come on girlies tour yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Julie.. i need to save up first :o(   Hey tamaz Hug   good for u that u got a bit of yr hooliganism out today  lol  hope u had fun Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Kaz get your head out your ass back on shoulders and take bike for a spin You will arive back home with big grin and a better outlook on life. Here endth the lesson Book of Mick Chapter 1 Verse 1                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

well said Mick, im gonna get out tomorrow and put it to the test, see if it cures divorce stress and aggro                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

I can't, my bikes over in West Yorks about 13miles away.   I cant wait to get out on it again, just takes a bit of planning.  :o(                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Thats half hr. Kaz No excuseThumbs Down Think the only thing it dosnt cure is death.Dead And lets face it if its gone that far you wont be worrying anymoreYing Yang                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not to worry,Kaz. I have a premonition there's a big Hug comin yr way real soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Awww u have my sympathies Karey Hug I'm fighting feeling more fed up than a fed up thing too! Skint, on me tod, bikes off the road, havent had a good nite out since god knows when, only good thing bout 'holidays' is the fact the alarm doesnt go off at 6am...!   Then listening to my colleague today (who's swannin off to the Canaries this weekend leavin me wi double-work next week) sayin 'he doesnt really feel like goin on holiday'....wtf?!  Me me!! I'll go!! lol  hey ho....hope yer feelin cheerier soon hon....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Sympathies my a*se!!! You two lasses want to get up off your backsides, get out there and do something to cheer yourselves up! If not we'll all come round to tickle you 'til yer cry!                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Oooh a tickle-fest...cud be fun.....lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1052 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption