Happy Valentine's

23 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2009 11:40:24 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

happy Valentine's day everyone!   Anyone got any special plans?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i'm off to a Valentine 's ball with a very nice Irish lady!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

You too Matt - I am sure you enjoy it more than most people... Wink ..and congrats TM - hope you both have a fantastic time!   Apart from when in a relationship, I have ever only had one VD card... probably when I was about 10... Geek   To all those in love - have a fantastic day!! Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Appy Laventines Day all.

*spreads a little lurve*

Heart Hug Heart
Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I have ever only had one VD card...   Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

sorry meant to say a big hug to all the lovely ladies on BM! [an TC a manly one plenty of back slappin!hell of a game an all that]]Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I've never had a *proper* Valentine's Day card either - only ones from partners.                                                                                                                                                                                 
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

I've never had a Valentine's Day card ever, not even from a partner.   Well Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Heart                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

i had one from a secret admirer when i was about 10.  Turns out my mum made it  :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol @ Matt   Happy Valentines day to you all.. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

mummy loves you!! an yu thought it was from the school heartbreaker  who sits opposite you in class who you drool over all day!! that's a real bummer!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

it's a life of disappointments mate, i'm used to it now. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Sounds as though we need a BM Love-In.... HeartHugHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

HeartHugHeart    lol
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ermm, are wimmen invited?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oi TM  Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ok then karey you can join in!!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

awww thanks Hug   lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1842 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption