Free memberships this weekend

23 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2009 19:57:50 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

With Valentine's day coming up this weekend, I'm going to upgrade everybody's account who have previously been a full member.   I will not be upgrading those who have never upgraded, because this will let too many scammers through.   The upgrade will run from Friday evening to Sunday evening. -------------------------   UPDATE: Enter a Voucher Code of 'VALENTINES' to receive 25% off all upgrades this weekend only!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

pls can i have a free member for valentines day?Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oooh good idea!!! Put me down for one as well please Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Wow!! Nice idea Matt... Thumbs Up   I had better start clearing some space in my Inbox.... ( I am going to need somewhere for those flying pigs to land...)   ---Pig---                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

We all know who's member your after DC!!!   "I'll hold her Matt, quick run"!!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Who me????? Would i????? <hell yeah!> LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Wow, 5 replies it took  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

PLUS.... 25% off all subscriptions and top-ups for everyone until Monday   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Yr obviously short of summat to do this weekend Matt...may i make a suggestion??? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

it's ok thanks, got lots to do this weekend (Drinking with colleagues tomorrow, flying lesson on saturday, techno party saturday night then an afterparty all day sunday).   Shame, what did you have in mind?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I thought i might lend you the complete series of 'Keeping up Appearances', just to keep you entertained. What did you think i was going to suggest???? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I was hoping for Little Britain.   Anyhow - for those wanting a discount, this weekend you can use the voucher code of VALENTINES to receive 25% off any new topup or subscription!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

come on, don't miss out on 25% off!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

well Matt, i`ve waited in all day for my free member to pop  into my box and nothing!!all day i tell ya!!!  maybe i just didnt notice.Did anyone get one of Matts freebies today?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

How does this discount benefit loyal members that are already paid up in advance, am I missing something when reading this.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Julie - nothing was emailed out.  The freebie was for those who are no longer full members but have been in the past.  They were given a couple of days to come back to the site as a 'taster' again and in the hope they would remain full members after their freebie expired.   Current full members didn't receive the free weekend cos they were already upgraded of course.   CG - that's like saying to your local ford garage when they have an end-of-year offer on "But i bought my mondeo in February at full price, how can I benefit from this new offer from Ford?" lol.   U can't please everyone i suppose! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

went right over yer head dinnit matt!!LOL [he's so innocent!!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

bless him - he's too young to comprehend the inuendo! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hmmm i think he has selective mind-thinking... either that or his heads been moshed this weekend ! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

av y gorrit yet?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 2045 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption