SQUIRES Meet...?!?! or similar

227 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2009 15:46:05 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

errrrrrrrrrr   could have been me  kaz (  lol )   i was showing fjr & tb500  how  to ride    pmsl   yea   i was cold by then xx   sorry hun didnt notice u  was too busy concentrating  xx ( my excuse & sticking to it !  )                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Ahh Well happy belated birthday.. and im glad u had a good weekend Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

oi XK *growl* I don't have rabies but i do have SHARP teeth lol   had a really gud time n great to meet new faces. I did get home safe n quiet easily too, no wrong turns eitherClap   SCARBOROUGH!!!! thats the place i cudn't remeber yesterday   big THANK YOU to Ian, hope i didn't spoil ur fun on ....er ...that road.  after a few (100) practice runs i will get bit quicker round those corners....nah who am i kiddin.   deff up for whitby...if u can keep up LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Nina.. somebody has to show the boys how to do it !  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                  
nina's Profile
nina

yea hun u too next time    .....    pm me with details for saturday xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

yeh...... maybe....   Re:  Saturday its on the events, but I'll speak to you before then. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ta for the replies.   I haven't been on line since the 19th not that it would have made a difference cos I can't get a lift to any gatherings anyway.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 988 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption