Reporting Bugs

49 Posts | Latest reply on 08/07/2009 19:23:47 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Please remember to let me know immediately if you find a bug in the site.  If you come accross errors or unexpected behaviour from the website, I really need to know about it.   Please contact me via the Contact page (Select Webmaster) to report bugs.   We need to get the site in perfect form in time for the spring/summer rush                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

bump - a good case over the past 2 days that nobody told me about until today was that nobody could upload or change their default photo.   Fixed now though                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dos that include TM Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

i seen a spider in me  house matt, do that count                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

no drob, it has to be a spider on the site.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

u meany, wouldnt u come n rescue me from the spider??LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

aargh....Spider
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Matt what about if the spider is in Drobs sight but not on the site would you rescue her.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

sorry but i cant take responsibility for other people's poor sight.  Read the terms and conditions.   :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

21.58 logged in to the chat room and almost immediately the site froze. Nothing would load so I closed the page and tried again, still no joy, the site is very slow, it's taken me 18 minutes to post this, and that's not due to my typing speed                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I've been blamin windows vista! Confused Well it could have been!!? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

that weren't me!! to send this I'm now tryin the "post reply" button,rather than typing in the box n posting from there with "post message" button                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

trying method 1 again !                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Seems okay now Thumbs Up Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

ive struggled to access anything tonight.... thought it was me now im not so sure                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

its the server, and i cant figure out why.  Been pulling my hair out about it for a few days now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

hey! baldy, I think it's fixed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The site was very busy last night - could that have summat to do with it? Overload?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

got my email, matchmaker alert clicked on it and guess what, no one meets my criteria! not even one! Think its time to give up, someones def trying to tell me something                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Can I have some of your pulled out hair Matt?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1241 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption