Event Photographs

22 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2009 07:26:07 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Please can I encourage you all to take lots of photos at events and upload your best ones to the events section.   We really want photos showing the club at its best.   Also, I'm very interested in any photos with a 'professional' look to them either of large groups or couples (with a bike in the scene).  If you have such a photo, please contact me either via PM or via the Contact page (Select Webmaster).   Remember to use the new program to resize your photos... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=3131                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We really want photos showing the club at its best.Dagnabbit!What'll I do with all those photos of the FFS Girls All-In Jelly-Wrestling Championships?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

oh it's ok, i've got my copy. They don't need uploading the.  The HD quality is too much for the server. That video was fantastic too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

*voice on loudspeaker*   "Tangoman to the red emergency phone, calling Tangoman"                                                                                                                                                                                         
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

via the Contact page (Select Webmaster).   cannot find 'Webmaster'                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

So if we at the friendly bikers send you professional photos and you use em to promote anything do you then pay us for the use of them ?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

the one with the ice cream cone worrying you scary?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

You can't use any photo's without asking me first! Angry   And you have already used that one in boobiesinleather.com.....Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

XK, sorry it's "Website Problems/Feedback".  To be honest any of them will do except for "Moderators", just helps me better manage my incoming mail.   Herne - no!  lol.  The site is doing enough to promote the friendly bikers event (in fact it's pretty much 100% BMers) including giving away free memberships at raffles etc  Thumbs Up   I'm just looking for a good image to use in the banner.  I've been studying photography so should hopefully get some good pics with my new camera kit soon - just need to get to events.  A huge group pic would be really nice (But would never show the true size of BM as it is now).                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

all my mates have seen you in photo's and all wanted to know who the looker was!! or was thatWB? i get confused!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

all? Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

No that wasn't me TM.   (shouts).Its 2009 Gordon Brown is ruining the country. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

no it was you i remember the way that cone was being gobbled did the trick!                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

You mean the way I had icecream coming out of my nose because I was laughing sooo much!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Yummmmmm... those ice creams were boss...

When we doing it again? Big smile

Scary's Profile
Scary

I'll see you at the meet in March Wannabe, it may be a little to cold for icecream, but I'm a bit partial to a jam doughnut!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ooooooh... doughnuts... Mmmmmmm... Now yer talking! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Testing, Matt....       It works! Ta!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

of course it does! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

*refresh*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption